Last updated: January 1, 2020
Collection of Information
We collect information about our customers as they create or modify their profile, make purchases through, use, access, or interact with the Entromy services. Here are the types of information we collect or receive:
• Entromy solution accesses data associated with the organization including user data, groups, emails, passwords, responses and interactions with the solution. We host surveys on our Entromy solution and collect the responses submitted. The pulse responses are anonymous and never shown individually or associated with email/IP addresses. However, responses are aggregated and presented collectively at team level by the Entromy platform to highlight key trends. The data obtained from the surveys is owned by the creator and we respect the privacy of the surveys. We will never publish, sell, or license individually identifiable or organization identifiable information, however, we may use aggregate data and statistics to improve our products and services. If you think that a certain survey violates our terms of service or may be promoting an illegal activity, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Account creation information: Another user such as a system administrator may be authorized to create an account on an individual’s behalf and may provide information associated with that individual (mostly to use and access the Entromy platform).
• Billing Information. Our third party payment processor will collect and store billing address and card information.
Please read this policy carefully to understand that our Entromy solution/website shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys and emails. It is the intent of Entromy to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided.
Use of Information Collected
Entromy may collect and may make use of personal information for variety of reasons. In each case, the information collected is reasonably necessary for our business, including providing our customers with the services they requested. We use personal information to:
• Provide customers with access and use of the Entromy platform and customer support, which may require us to access their information so that we can assist them with survey design or technical issues;
• Enable users to connect, interact, and share content with individuals they designate;
• Create de-identified aggregated benchmark data and trends;
• Improve our survey benchmark without disclosing any information to other unrelated customers;
• Monitor, maintain, and improve our services and features;
• Personalize or customize the Entromy solution to enhance the customer’s experience;
• Safeguard the personal safety of our users and preserve all properties of Entromy;
• Keep customers informed of other possible products and / or services that may interest them;
• Investigate and prevent potentially illegal activities;
• Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and / or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Entromy.
Entromy does not now, nor will in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and / or names to any third parties. Entromy may disclose personal information, without prior notice, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and / or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required. We are committed to conducting our business with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Disclosure and Shared Information
Entromy is not in the business of selling Personal Information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with our customers. We will not share or disclose any of our customer’s Information or Content with third parties except in limited cases. Mostly, we share information with our service providers who help us to provide our services. We contractually bind these service providers to keep personal information confidential and to use it only for the purpose of providing their services to us. E.g. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card transactions. By accepting to use our services, customers authorize Entromy to sub-contract in this manner on their behalf.
Entromy may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or in the goof faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Entromy, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Entromy site, or (d) protect against legal liability.
Unsubscribe or Opt-out
All users and / or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications by way of email. To discontinue or unsubscribe, please email@example.com stating that you would like to unsubscribe. If you are an employee of one of our customers, please directly contact your employer to stop receiving emails regarding taking regular pulse surveys, and if you wish to unsubscribe or opt out from any third websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe.
Entromy shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent a loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
One Boston Place Suite 2600
Boston, Massachusetts, 02108