We are seeking outstanding candidates who have a mix of exceptional industry background in sales, business development or corporate development. The ideal candidate will have a background in one of the following: private equity firms, investment banking, or management consulting. Practical experience of building sales organization in B2B space with an understanding of complex enterprise sales cycles will be immensely helpful.
We have an innovative team and attract candidates with a set of personal characteristics of high integrity, passion, thirst for learning and challenge to strive in the dynamic small team environment. The role provides an incredible opportunity to work directly with the company’s leadership team in extending our early innovative partnership with boutique consulting firms or top tier private equity companies. The candidate will have an opportunity to help establish completely market differentiated offering. Entromy’s sales team thrives in a fast-paced, high-touch, and customer-centric fashion and you should too!
The ideal candidate will have experience building sales relationships, consistently delivering quotas, executing sales strategy and tactics, and developing cross-functional relationships to voice customer feedback to internal stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- While always placing the customer first, deliver results by executing on monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Develop regional territory plans and report on them quarterly
- Drive prioritized, lead generation for the team
- Lead and inspire a growing organization comprised of mid-market enterprise customer advisors on customer acquisition and growth in the US
- Hire and develop customer advisors and sales leaders to support continued growth
- Understand and help advance core sales levers of the business
- Drive customer satisfaction across the customer base with expert account management
- Partner with marketing to test, measure, and execute tactical sales
- Partner with development team to drive product improvement ideas
- Take an ownership role in the continued build-out and documentation of sales infrastructure
- Present results in weekly, monthly, and quarterly business review meetings to key internal stakeholders and executives
- Proven ability to close deals and help negotiate large deals
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years sales experience selling into large enterprises
- 2+ years experience in consulting, investment banking or private equity
- 2+ years experience using Salesforce
- Exceptionally curious, passionate and perfectionist for efficiency and quality
- Self-starter, insanely motivated in getting things done
- Strong communication skills in framing problems, defining hypotheses for solving issues
- Works well with team and unafraid to ask for help
If you are looking to learn as part of a small rapidly growing business with world class leadership and advisors or are ready to become part of the early leadership team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Commensurate with the experience and opportunity to work part or full time, the role will provide a combination of salary and equity.
Application process In applying for this position, please send your resume to [email protected] accompanied, by a brief explanation of interest and qualifications.
Evaluation will happen on a rolling basis requiring at least two interviews, including a final round with the CEO.
Please note that given the small company stage the opportunity will provide a dynamic role with unlimited growth and responsibility potential given demonstrated ability to deliver.
*Entromy is an equal opportunity employer.